Some Homeowners don’t understand the value hiring a professional Realtor. Consider what your agent brings to the closing table :
- Marketing, signs, advertising support, and professional photography
- The time and “hassle factor” savings of not having to be present for showings, manage calls, host an open house, set up legal representation for paperwork, and conduct the negotiations
- The legal protection that comes with working with a licensed real estate agent
- The professional market knowledge that can help you wisely price the house
- Negotiating expertise that allows your agent to extract the best terms and price from the buyer
- A wider pool of potential buyers that comes with listing your home on the MLS
- Access to other agents, who have or know potential buyers. In fact, notes Nelson, many sales can happen before a home is even listed, because agents will reach out to one another.
Don’t second guess experience. I pride myself on professional services and always keeping my finger on the pulse of the Market. In fact here are some hot off the press details of today’s marketplace. There is LOW INVENTORY and Charleston demand for housing is high which will drive higher prices. Contact me to give you a free market analysis. Low home supply is expected in 2017. Inventory is down 20%. The median Sale Prices is $241,000. The average days on the market is 58. The percentage of asking price was 96.5%
Contact me Today!